Well, after 7 months and all the quarantine I'm finally leaving the islands. I'm gonna miss it, but I'm excited. I will be going to the northest part of the mission (Valladolid) and I'm gonna get a car! So look out.
My new companion I've been following the whole time. He was right in Madrid when I started then came to the islands and I followed and now we're both going to be together up there in the north.
I'm taking advantage of my last day of warm here and going way out to the other end of the island. It'll be cool.
And how bout that Conference? It was amazing and I can't wait to go back thought and read it all. Super good. If you have no idea what I'm talking about you should go and see. https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/general-conference?lang=eng. Also if you have any questions or comments I'd love to hear them.
Beyond that things have really picked up here with more people to teach and projects helping people. It's been nice. And my companion right now us getting a brand new missionary! That'll be fun. But to all of you have a wonderful week.
Elder Larchar
No comments:
Post a Comment