Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Freedom!

We are finally out and about. The guys with the white shirts, ties and books. I've missed the weird looks haha. 

We are finishing the move to our new apartment today and it is quite nice. Just bright and in a beautiful place. I'm excited to be living here. We went out and about today to visit stores and had some celebratory Kebab (pic). 

We seem to be a popular crowd here already because since getting this new number we have had 3 people from La Laguna text us wanting to meet, pretty amazing. The problem is that people probably won't want to talk to us on the street very much any more for fear of the virus. But we're gonna figure it out. 

We have also been invited to come eat with a number of people this upcoming week, I'm excited for that, to have some real island food. One of these people is a person that we have been teaching for a while and she is awesome. 

I'm excited to see what fun things this week will bring. Can't wait to talk about them next week!
Until then, take care
Elder Larchar

No comments:

Post a Comment