Tuesday, March 17, 2020

We be chillin

Well, the flight was nice. Got a solid nap and as soon as I got out, it was just sunshine and palm trees and birds singing...
Not quite all that, but it is pretty nice out here in the islands. I've gotten to know the little city a bit and so far I love it. The only problem is that for the next 2 weeks I'll be stuck in the apartment. At least it's a nice view...

It was sad to leave Madrid, all the people I had met and the other missionaries, but it was pretty good timing. The apartment was a bit of a mess when I got there, but with all the time I've had there it's lookin real good now.

My new companion is Elder West. He's from Alberta Canada. It's been pretty good and the other elders on the island are two that I knew earlier in the mission. And they're coming to join us up north for these two weeks. 

Haven't done too much yet, but more news is on the way. 



No comments:

Post a Comment